Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Electric Supercharger?

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
Wondered where the wife's hairdrier had gone

Richard

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16659

Hmmmmm, a DIY supercharger made with parts from the US equivalent of B&Q ! I like the way that they claim it will not invalidate the manufacturer's warranty - I'd like to see that one tested !

I think I'll pass on this one :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16660

...And it allegedly works on cars that are already turbocharged? Where exactly would that fit then? Before the existing turbo would mean it's blowing into the back of the original unit, and after it would mean it would stop the existing one from having any effect.

Is it me, or is this yet more nonsense from the country that gave us the Chrysler Crossfire?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16661

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Richard Fenton on 13 July 2004

Wondered where the wife's hairdrier had gone

Richard
LOL! Let's face it, if it worked, surely every manufacturer would have their own version available as a cheap upgrade.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16670

It's a scam - you send off for one and it fails to live up to expectations. You ask for your money back and if a cheque arrives it is a name of company like "big dildos up your butt ltd" so you don't cash it - classic scam I think was mention in Lock, Stock....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16675

They had the cheak to ask me to put a banner on the site for them!!! :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16679

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back