Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Eibach -30mm lowering springs porsche 997

CarreraMonkey

Mugello
New, unused.
Went for Eibach as they ride better than H&R but won't fit my c4s as spring top diameters are different.
£180
Buyer collects from NN13

Attachments

• 20220113_121643_819.jpg
    20220113_121643_819.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 1,527
  • screenshot_20220115_150200_ebay_109.jpg
    screenshot_20220115_150200_ebay_109.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,527
That is a BARGAIN - it's pretty much half price!

They're relatively straight forward to fit too, so could be a nice mod for someone with a 2WD Carrera / Carrera S.

So, just to clarify, the springs listed are for the 2WD cars and for info, the Eibach part number for the C4S springs is the same apart from one digit: E10-72-007-02-22

Anyway, hopefully someone will snap these up! GLWTS

squelch said:

They're relatively straight forward to fit too, so could be a nice mod for someone with a 2WD Carrera / Carrera S.

So, just to clarify, the springs listed are for the 2WD cars and for info, the Eibach part number for the C4S springs is the same apart from one digit: E10-72-007-02-22

Nice sales pitch Squelch! Thx.

squelch said:

CarreraMonkey said:
No problem, the invoice for my 10% commission will follow upon completion of the sale. Oh and here's another bump, for an additional 5%.... :lol:

I have a 997.1 C2s cabriolet so assuming that these would fit.

Any views on what these are likely to do to ride quality?

The current ride height on the car is standard but the rears are just simply to high (fronts are ok). Would these just be a straight swap of the springs on the current system? What would they do to Pasm?

The springs are a straight swap.
Pasm just stiffens the dampers when it's activated.
I don''t believe the springs are too different for both . Perhaps a little stiffer spring rates on pasm stock springs over standard springs, but not stiffer than lowering springs. I'm sure someone will be along to confirm spring rates though..

Easy cheap way to I prove the aesthetics of a car.

PM sent, interested in these, think i have found that they will work on C2S cabrio with PASM but some conflicting info on the net.... But think its fine...

If you have them still id like to take them off your hands

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back