Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

eBay find.. is this a good buy?

bozza

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4572120040&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID

b3_1_b.JPG

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33062

They all look good until you've viewed them. I recently looked at a well described one on ebay for a friend, total dog. Not to say all ebay cars are but rarely are cars described acurately by the public, mainly as they don't know what's good or bad themselves!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33063

Totally depends on what you are looking for really. Its LHD for a start and I think the gearbox is pre G50. I would reckon £8000 is about right but no more than £10K. Resale would be tricky. I suggest looking in autotrader and topmarques and possibly 911 Porsche World and see what similar cars are priced at. There are other people on here who know more about 3.2's (great cars by the way)and also LHD ones.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33064

Can't spell and lame excuse for reason for the sale. Says it all. Dont touch it with a bargepole.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33065

indead a strange reason for selling, but it may be worth a look.............can never tell from a picture.

if its ex Germany then it will have been looked after until it left D-land, but beware of German cars that get damaged and then exported to the uk for (bad) repairs.

I would go and have a look but take an expert with me.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33067

Never mind the car! It ought to be a condition of Porsche ownership that the driver should be able to spell, punctuate and differentiate between upper and lower case before being given the keys, let alone being let loose on the internet!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33070

Only owned for a month....sounds a little too suspicious to me......

Plus 6 weeks not to be driving a car is hardly a long time and he is happy with a P/X which he won't be able to drive either.....

I would avoid.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33071

its got to be worth a look - the worse thing that can happen is that its a wreck, but even then it will highlight where to look for trouble on later cars that you view.........but take an expert with you.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33072

I'll lay money on it being a dog. I'm with Stevo.

And look at those wheels...! :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33084

i would avoid like the plague...............ok i aint the best speller in the word but even i know how to spell "purchase" and "recently" :p
...........and as others have said..............thats one of the lamest excuses ever..........sounds more like he´s bought it blind or for much cheapness and then had someone knowledgable tell him to get rid of PDQ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33148

I agree with Rodders......Roddy arnt you going to get into trouble if you keep nipping off the beach to visit internet cafes to check your e-mails???

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33190

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Charlie heeley on 01 September 2005

I agree with Rodders......Roddy arnt you going to get into trouble if you keep nipping off the beach to visit internet cafes to check your e-mails???

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wink:
..................don´t even mention the wheels either :twisted:

last day here and cant wait to get back :D
.................. too mucho mucho heat and crappy shops..........even the missus is bored with the place

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33201

I'm with Stevo on this one too - avoid like the plague

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33274

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
246dbo
Back