Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Early model '996 C2 wanted

cosmograph

Im looking for a early model 996 C2. Must be standard, manual gearbox, not fussy on colours. Budget is £25K

Rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48149

i got one but you would need a little bit more than 25k more like 26500k, its a 98 r reg manual c2 zenith blue, showing 63000 on the clock but had new engine fitted and then sold to the fella i brought it from by porsche sutton coldfield. the fella i brought it from had done 6000 miles in two years, i've had it for nearly a year and have covered 9000 miles in it, it has full opc service history last one being an annual service in december 05, and i recently fitted two new rear tyres, pirelli p zero's and will soon a have a new alarm control unit and key fob as porsche say its not working correctly.

its in beautiful condition except for a few stone chips on the front bumper and bottom of the wheel arches , interior is very good except for a few marks on the back of the drivers chair,

i am going travelling this summer so will be advertising it properly soon as i may be gone for some time.

07720 435066 if you are interested.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52759

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markyp
Back