Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dust to Dust ... (Warning: contains images of GW FoS)

GT4

Nordschleife
photo%2525203.JPG

photo%2525204.JPG

photo%2525201.JPG

photo%2525202.JPG

photo.JPG

The POS audi I can understand but the Panamera :eek:

Wow..... So glad I took the wife's BM :D

Although the drive there would have been great in the Porker! :x

My Carrera was a similar colour, I felt sorry for the owners of the white IB cabriolet that had left the roof off.

I decided not to use the rear wiper, in case it scratched the glass, and set off with the roof and windows shut until most of the dust had blown away. However to our horror, when I put on the cold air blower, dust billowed out of the centre vent. :eek:

I just got back indoors after a good clean inside and out, the 911 ran faultlessly all weekend, about a 500 mile round trip.

Had a great drive there and back in the Turbo on Friday.

We arrived at about 8:00 with hardly any delays en route and got straight into car park S. Left at about 17:00 and had no problems on the way home either.

The tyres are a bit dusty but there's hardly any dust on the rest of the car.

I love it , show me more :thumb:

I keep telling you all polish is for furniture
and wax is for candles 8)

I went to FoS on the Friday and used the free car park. For those who didn't pay the £50 'supercar' parking this is what you would have experienced on return if you parked in front of the main exit route out of goodwood. The shear amount of dust was ridiculous. This 993 doesn't look so bad as the silver hides much of the dirt but some of the black colour motors looked dreadful.

photo2_zps6fd717e9.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back