Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC sports controller bulk purchase

Performance Engineering have been selling them on their site for £1300 (now showing sold out). But can you also add me to this list for 991.2 4S please.

Paid £900 for mine from Ken at 9e for my 997.2 3.8 GT3 RS with a 991 GT3 RS map, it changed the cars handling for the better and was the best money id spent!

Performance Engineering have been selling them on their site for £1300 (now showing sold out). But can you also add me to this list for 991.2 4S please.
Hi Peter,
Nate has put them as sold out as he was not sure of the quantity we would need and the list is getting longer (we are up to 10 now). I've just had an email from him as he's putting together specific prices for different models so please can you bear with me. He may give me a code and everybody on the forum that wants one orders with the code directly from him, but I will confirm.

Cheers
Dean

Paid £900 for mine from Ken at 9e for my 997.2 3.8 GT3 RS with a 991 GT3 RS map, it changed the cars handling for the better and was the best money id spent!
Evening Martin,
How long ago did you get yours? I spoke to 9e and they were not interested in doing us a bulk purchase and think theirs are £1600 now.

Dean

Thank you Dean. Pls keep me informed.

Kind Regds
Jim

Evening,
Have just had an Email from Performance Engineering in Cardiff, Nate said the same as 9e that DSC will not let him sell with a discount and would have to be retail price. I have asked him what his retail prices are for the different models and will see what he says. The only people that have given us a discount are Design911 but that was still more than Performance Engineering list on their website so we have drawn a bit of a blank really. As soon as I get a best price I'll post again.

Sorry for the delay.

Cheers,
Dean

I would be interested in this if you are getting anywhere with it.

It seems DSC are charging for the maps now too, which used to be free which is a pity. The unit comes with the correct map initially anyway, but still.

Hi All,
It seems like I am wading through treacle with this one and giving companies over £15k of business is a lot harder than it should be,

Still waiting for D911 to get back to me as I said their price match price is still more than others.

DSC do seem to be hard to deal with as they want to keep their product a high end part, but will not give up just yet

Cheers Dean

As an update I contacted DSC directly about the configuration map I would need and they have said that it is $190 per map or free maps for a year if the DSC Controller is brought directly from them. I'm just going to try to work out the cost of importing one. If I can get a cost I will let you know.

Worth noting that it's simple to pull maps off the box and likewise to share them. If DSC have started charging for them, I'd suggest a little community action will sidestep that problem to a large extent. Pity, it's a bit of a turn off to see DSC cranking up the price and start adding charges.

I think they realise how popular and sought after their product has become. They do effectively have a monopoly on it

Hi All
I’ve just listed a boxed DSC controller for a 997.2

Sold , pending collection

That was quick !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianham
Back