Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Drive out this Saturday

jonathan cosh

Have made an arrangement to meet a couple of guys at 1PM on Saturday for a drive around Sussex. We are heading around the Uckfield/Rye area and are meeting at the South of England Show Ground.

Feel free to join us.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24449

Have fun with the new toy!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24459

Jonathon

I'm planning to hook up with you guys if thats okay. Will be there at 1pm. If i'm not there by that time, don't wait cos somet. will have come up.

Mob if you need it 0773 6066993

cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24497

Ajit. Hope you can join us.

Please note that we are now meeting at 2PM - NOT 1PM.

Same place. Gardeners Arms pub car park - opposite S/England show ground entrance.

Jonathan Mob 07973 753150.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24499

I'm going after I played with a front wing and some Zymol products....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24502

OK see you at 2pm

Cheers

Ajit.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24504

One thing after another..... Took the rear view mirror off to clean the glass behind and when I pushed it back on ..... CRACK - not so bad but still it will need replacing at some point.... probably when I get the paint shop to correct errors they made.

See you later.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24505

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chimp
Back