Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dreamspec Cars Cardiff

Zanderman

Hi All,

been a while since I posted on here and may be looking to get back into the fold!

I have been looking at a car from the above and wondered of anyone had any views?

Many Thanks!

Further to the linked thread above:

According to Companies House, Dreamspec Ltd were incorporated on 6th January 2021 and the Directors were Andrew and Richard Williams.

:chin:

EDIT: The older Williams, Andrew (father?) resigned at the end of January. It looks like a one man band now.

Zanderman said:
Hi All,

been a while since I posted on here and may be looking to get back into the fold!

I have been looking at a car from the above and wondered of anyone had any views?

Many Thanks!

what are you looking for, there are many better cars out there

Looking for a 991.2 of some sort. Prices seem to have gone through the roof and stock seems quite low at the moment though.

911UK said:
Zanderman said:
Hi All,

Many Thanks!

what are you looking for, there are many better cars out there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markyp
Back