Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dove House Motor Company

Jcx

Estoril
I took a drive over to Dove House today in Rushden, Northants to meet the service team. I wanted to get a feel for their setup ahead of actually needing help. I also wanted to pick their brains on a couple of issues.

First i was greeted by Julie who showed me around the facility including car showroom and service centre. Then i spent about 15 minutes with Tony and Phil from the service team who happily fielded a few rookie questions.

All in all i was really impressed with the welcome i got and personality of the team. Thumbs up. :thumb:

I have discussed a number of cars with them over the years and found the service to be excellent. Never bought any of them but that's more down to me and Mrs Bradders than anyone at DH :floor:

I bought my 911 from Dove House and I had them do the major service & tyres etc this year.

Nice people - great service

Ron

i brought my 996tt from DH and dealt mainly with Nick West who was very knowlegable of porsche cars and his commitment to selling me a great car was unsurpassed.The service team lead by Tony seem to have a great setup and are very experienced in high performance cars(especially Porsche).i cannot recommend these people highly enough.They have taken customer service to another level.i will be taking my car to them for future servicing etc...knowing that they are committed,professional,and honest.

Had a major on my 996 C4S at DH recently, can't fault the service at all. Will be using them for all my servicing.

+1 for the team at Dove House. Bought my Boxster S there just over a year ago (Nick West), and have had a couple of small repairs done by Tony Whitcombe. They really know their stuff, and go the extra mile to make sure that you're 100% satisfied.

I'm struggling to resist the temptation to drive back over to see Nick at DH this weekend and look over a 993 C4.

Mike, it is nice. saw it on weds... still awaiting prep. go see it :)

Group buy on the Carrera GT?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlb81
Back