Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

different plates but are they the same car??

Chris1

Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe PETROL MANUAL 1996/P

$(KGrHqVHJCMFCgIDnLF0BQqn8o6Twg~~_12.JPG

Sorry no access to photobucket at the moment

I would say yes, as I would think the rear seatbelt bracket bolt should have a plastic cover like the centre ones but it's missing on both adverts. Same miles, year etc....too much coincidence I think. :?:

yes they are the GB sticker gave it away... I was going to post the same....Bit cheeky adding an extra £4k...but I suppose that's capitalism for you....Don't think anyone will buy it considering no one bought it at the cheaper price. Also the older number plate was much better fit to the car IMHO.

Discord23 said:
yes they are the GB sticker gave it away... I was going to post the same....Bit cheeky adding an extra £4k...but I suppose that's capitalism for you....Don't think anyone will buy it considering no one bought it at the cheaper price. Also the older number plate was much better fit to the car IMHO.

I suspect the seond dealer bought it from the first for 20K so thats a 6K increase but there is NOTHING wrong with that.

Still like it as a car though and it looks in better condition now

That turquoise one seems to have been for sale for ever - well, not as for ever as a certain yellow one, but you get the idea... :D

I called Midlands Motors about the car when I was looking for mine a few months ago. IIRC he was selling it on commision for a customer who had moved to France and decided not to take it with him at the last moment.

He was fairly up front and gave me an honest appraisel of its condition and history, it needed both front and rear scuttles doing IIRC.

I didn't actually view the car in the end.

twin car to mine, though thankfully mine has an all black interior

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkivalex
Back