Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Diagnostics software otpions 997.1

rc944

Monza
what are the options out there

for my alpina i have the factor inpa software which is stored on a laptop and accesses the ecu via the obd port and a cable from the laptop. its less than 100 squids

i dont have a decent smartphone etc so something that is laptop based would be better for me

less than 200 squids ideally

The default answer is Durametric. It's very capable but pricey for the genuine version. There are far-East knockoffs of the cable (which is how it's licensed) but they can be a bit hit & miss and will always require using a very out of date version of the software.

For a more general but still useful tool, take a look at iCarsoft which is a handy all-in-one tool you can carry in the car. It provides a decent range of functions for the money.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373567528374

Excellent thanks

Where in s bucks are you? Im in the chalfonts

rc944 said:
Excellent thanks

Where in s bucks are you? Im in the chalfonts

Near Bourne End

im often your way for hawkins sports and the meandering walk up the thames path with dog to the bounty

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dicreamio
Back