Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Desperately Seeking ..... 993 C2S

Wayne Hawkes

Hi all! Just beginning my search for the perfect 993 C2S. Ideally looking for a low mileage, 1996, Midnight Blue, Light Grey (ideally grey throughout), C2S with 18" turbo alloys. Would like to spend up to about £30k for a good example. Any advice most welcome!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51630

Hi Wayne and wellcome. Thanks for bringing some sanity here tonight. I think you'll find that the most important things are don't buy the first one you look at, get it properly inspected and never give up hope on finding the one you're after. The search may take you months but the wait is worthwhile.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51632

Hi Wayne, good luck in your search. May I ask why a C2S? Is it because of the wide arse look?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51634

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 30 March 2006

Hi Wayne, good luck in your search. May I ask why a C2S? Is it because of the wide arse look?
There you go again Mick. It's like being in therapy with word association.

Porsche - Arse

C2S - Arse

Hot Air - Arse

J Lo - Arse

Aaaaaaaaagh, now I see it :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51639

good luck Wayne,

C2S, is a stunning looking car, and 30k will get you a good one.

Any advice ask the boys, they are a very clever bunch, and we like a bit of banter late at night.

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51640

The reason I asked is, a C4S has all the turbo suspension brake etc, whereas the C2S has standard C2 bits. The car is heavier with wider track, so is actually slower without the extra benefit. So it leaves the only remaining reason to go for a C2S is the wide arse J-lo look. :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51647

Bigger ass = better looks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51649

You're so superficial! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51651

Nothing wrong with a big fat ass - although C4S looks pretty phoar too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51661

1997 P, C2S, Ocean Blue, Marble Grey Leather Sports Seats,17'' Cup Alloys, 38,000 Miles, Full Main Dealer History, Just Having A £4k Service inc discs, pads, washbones, exhaust & catalyst heat shields, 4 wheel lase alignment check and 12 months porsche warranty, £36K, car had a clutch last year and just had 4 n rated contisports

Sorry for the free advert phil, once i've got the car back from OPC Exeter i can take some photos and get it on the site

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51672

Welcome Wayne

Just like yourself, my pursuit began due to the exact same reasons. See a few pricey ones with a dodgy history. Beware. Post details of the car on this site and get some words of wisdom from owners. Ask lots of questions about this particular model as the joint experience in this crowd will provide you with a vast knowledge base.

May the 993 force be with you!!

993 C4S Arena red 'phat ass' and kickass Xenon's

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51674

Your budget looks low for the model, colour and low mileage you are looking for IMHO.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51682

993 C2S Turbo body(97) in swartz black with light grey leather interior. Hard backed sports seats, fpsh with receipts tax discs and MOT's, all sets of keys and master alarm fob present.94K miles, Alpine CD/MP3, aircon, PA1000, sunroof and usual 'S' features. 18" turbo alloys with recent N rated tyres all round. New clutch 400 miles ago and recent major service. Incredible condition. Just had new clutch ... £28500

From a member on this site!!

Advertised on www.911uk.com use the search facility

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51757

sounds like charlie heeley's steed...............but didn't he sell this not too long ago?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 51777

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toodog
Back