Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold Cup holder for air cooled 911’s

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

mohitos

Barcelona
Fitted but never used, for RHD cars.

The cupholder fits for following cars with original manual seat rails:

Porsche 911, year of construction 1963 -1998

(911 original model, 911 F model, 911 G model, 911 Turbo 930, 964, 993)

£50 posted.

gutted - i just bought one from speeders without checking here first........................

I’m sorry. It sold a couple of weeks ago on eBay and I’d forgotten to update here. Save your money, they’re not very good!

I’m sorry. It sold a couple of weeks ago on eBay and I’d forgotten to update here. Save your money, they’re not very good!
Spoken by someone who has never been known to 'do his dough' (y)

Cheers fellla, I’ll keep looking then, I need something though, early morning jaunts need a coffee👍

Cheers fellla, I’ll keep looking then, I need something though, early morning jaunts need a coffee👍
check out sleepers speed shop online - really nice piece of kit, milled from solid alloy. Not cheap but def not rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssc
Back