Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cruise Control - Retro Fit

MikMak

I wish to have cruise control retro fitted to my 997.1 could anyone recommend best option for supply and fit in the northwest area. Keeping the car steady at m/way speeds is proving nigh impossible as I yo-yo up and down from my intended speed :?

TIA

@Alex

Many thanks for the Revolution details, much appreciated I will give them a call...

You could fit it yourself and get it activated with a Durametric unit. It's very straightforward. No doubt will be cheaper than having it done by a garage.

I fitted mine myself and got the local indy to code it. game changer defo worth doing

Thanks guys for the replies, I could fit myself unfortunately I don't have the means or local indie to activate it, hence supply and fit option needed. It's the one addition I need to make the car perfect.

For what Revolution charged me, it wasn't worth me getting my hands dirty. Give them a call and see what they can do for you. :wink:

MikMak said:
Thanks guys for the replies, I could fit myself unfortunately I don't have the means or local indie to activate it, hence supply and fit option needed. It's the one addition I need to make the car perfect.

If you are anywhere near Nottm I can activate it for you.

MC

We have a NW meet once a month. Excellent opportunity to get it done then and meet some of the members on here too.

@MisterCorn - Many thanks for the kind and helpful offer, unfortunately we are some distance apart.

@Alex - I need to get along to the monthly meet, I'm on Fylde Coast so we are not to far apart, may be meet and tag along to the next one.

No problem :thumbs:

Mistercorn comes to the monthly meet so could do it then.

Is this easy to do yourself? Revolution look great but I'm South East London.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back