Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

crisis

sssammm

Im going through a real mental crisis,

i am missing not having a 356, ive had 4, im considering outing the 993TT and doing the lot on a good 356

am i going mad?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48531

yes...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48534

i need counseling, quickly!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48535

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by sssammm on 10 March 2006

i need councelling, quickly!

and a spellchecker too :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48536

Edit checker is better :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48541

I love the look of the 356 - really want to get one at some point - but not sure I would trade my 911 for one.

Out of interest how much would an original car cost you (ie not a replica)?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48549

a good rustfree coupe in the uk £20k+, a good cab £35k+ a good speedster £50-80K

had a look at a coupe today, pretty car, underlying rustbucket, would rather pay more for an original beauty with no rust, have found a 356sc 1965, very low milage as new £32k, yet also seen a cabriolet concourse winner for approx £40K, its the luck of the draw

the prices in usa are way below uk, but you would have to go and see the stuff, then add 30% for taxes and shipping,

so many options yet could still make a mistake

check this black speedster

http://www.vw-online.co.uk/acatalog/Karmann_Konnection_Cars_for_Sale__18.html

sam

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48554

Won't help you feel any better, but Coys of Kensington had a gorgeous speedster in a couple of weeks ago. Fully restored, but painted a bright peppermint green. Not for the shrinking violets though! It was absolutely beautiful, but they wanted £110,000 for it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48559

Just flicked through the site! I do like the 356's but not sure if I could live with one on a day to day basis! Basically I need to be far richer to have my own stable of cars! .. One day! :wink:

Its ages since I saw a Karmann Ghia about!I forgot how nice they are too!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48562

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7CUU
Back