Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Crikey!!!

GT4

8223278367_c5eb0e96c1.jpg

Porsche News said:
Different, looks like the Porsche Exclusive Bodykit, but not 100% sure on the rear spoiler....

Yep, running XAA.

It was the PTS paint that caught my eye (or it could just be HDR of Aqua :?: )

TimmyTimmyTimmy said:
I like it - better than the normal dull colours.....

Me too! I think the colour has probably been photoshopped, but it still looks fantastic IMHO

:thumb:

Maybe it's just the colour but it looks a bit Subaru to me; the rear spoiler, the tinted rear side windows, the yellow calipers. I'm sure it looks fantastic in the metal though! 8)

GT4 said:

How bright is that...wow !!!.. 8)

Ant Blain said:
Maybe it's just the colour but it looks a bit Subaru to me; the rear spoiler, the tinted rear side windows, the yellow calipers. I'm sure it looks fantastic in the metal though! 8)

GT4 said:

Spot on I think. I wonder if gold wheels are what it needs or would that be a step too far :eek:

:grin:

Superb, and yes Gold wheels! :lol:

Each to their own in the end, but I think that sun protection glass they offer on the 991 is incredibly tacky. It ruins the continuity of the shape of all the side window glass and it makes the car look a bit "gansta" IMHO. It's also pointless: "yes, sir, you can enjoy an extended trip in the back with enhanced comfort with our new sun protection glass" :nooo:

just what i hate , half the car with tinted windows , it just screams at me i " i will save up for the rest to be done ".
Not keen on the colour , too bright for me . but apart from that its nice.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back