Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cridfords

gavin lowe

Any views on Cridfords? There are a couple of cars they have that I like the look of.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19846

Is that one in Ripley, just off the A3? If it is, a great location for a test drive but I did wonder about, looking at their cars for about 15 mins but no one came out to see me and I'm too shy, lol, and was not too serious about buying.

Besides when Salesmen get hold of me they can convince me that an Austin Princess is a stunning buy. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19854

It is, pretty helpful last year when I was looking, no pressure etc. The A3 is handy for test drives, three lanes in that area and no cameras :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19855

I bought my first Porsche - the C2S - from Cridfords. They were helpful, if a little distant and reserved and didn't come across as typical car salesmen. I had to hassle them several times to get the all the paperwork afterwards, but overall I would say they are as good as any dealer. Personally I find the whole car buying experience quite painful at these elevated price levels. I've only bought two Porsches, but both times with two separate dealers I had problems getting things like the original Documents (including the V5!) and the second set of keys. Maybe I'm just too eager, but when I see a car that I want I tend to throw caution to the wind. I did have Peter Morgan look over the turbo though....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19869

bought my 996 carrera from cridfords two or three weeks ago. found them to be ok although i am still chasing handbook and second key.

drivers door latch failed about a week after purchase, they fixed it no problem.

clutch has now gone as well..this is currently being changed under warrenty.

found them strangely aloof and not really willing to engage with customers, still we cant all have winning personalities!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20034

My girlfriend bought a Boxster there - I liked the fact they are not at all pushy, at the time I wrote on this forum that I would definitely look there if I wanted a water-cooled RHD.

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20049

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back