Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cover insureance

smtk

Paul Ricard
I need 1 day of Insurance cover who/where do I get it from?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124423

Whats it for? Its just that most are limited to vakues of under 40K...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124431

It’s for a super sport I want to pick up, and then drop off at early911. I wanted to give it a drive to see what it was like before its pulled apart.

It seems I’m snookered, it seems that group 18-20 cars you have to be 25 (I’m 24). Ho hum I hate Insurance companies

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124470

Can't you insure it on your current policy as a 'courtesy car' provided by a garage who are working on your car (if you get what i mean!), should only cost at most an admin fee (mine is £20) and you'll be covered for as long as you need (a day or so?)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124475

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by smtk on 13 March 2007

It’s for a super sport I want to pick up, and then drop off at early911. I wanted to give it a drive to see what it was like before its pulled apart.It seems I’m snookered, it seems that group 18-20 cars you have to be 25 (I’m 24). Ho hum I hate Insurance companies
You've got one already?

Where from??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124477

Well i had found a good one yesterday before i posted but its red so i was trying to find a good black/white one.

I cant say where from because i havent bought it yet

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124488

cool rang the Insurance company and they will cover the car free of charge for the day.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124492

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back