Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Could'nt Resist

sssammm

Woke up at 5am this morning, its my last day with my turbo2, and as i am only 800 yds from the m25 i just had to megablast it.

I did 90 miles, kept it between 110 and 150 and then it had to rain, but what exhilaration

oh well......

sam

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41022

sam where abouts on m25 anywhere near junction 24-25??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41025

That sounds like fun! I may or may not have been doing similar speeds when I took my car to Spain recently :D

Rob, I'm close to to 24!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41028

Went from J28 to J21, down the M1 to hendon then all the way back , i live by J28 and i have to suffer the journey thru to J23 every day, today made a change

sam

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41038

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by sssammm on 24 December 2005

Went from J28 to J21, down the M1 to hendon then all the way back , i live by J28 and i have to suffer the journey thru to J23 every day, today made a change

sam
Isn't Junction 23 by Derby? :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41042

On the M1 it is,

Iwent round the M25 down the london part of the M1

sam

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41043

I have just decided that as there are so few traffic free motorway days, christmas day is the perfect day to repeat the trick in the 993TT, ill be up n out at 6am, my xmas present to me

sam

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41050

I've got a basalt black 04 C4S with an aero kit, sports exhaust etc...although its on 'holiday' at the moment!

Long story but its was a blast in a GT3 that brought me over to Porsche. I really wanted a GT3 but my dealer couldnt get me one so I got the C4S...not that I'm complaining!! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41051

Without wishing to incriminate myself, I aggree with sam, and have achieve the wrong side of 170 (kmh of course :wink: ) on Xmas day in the past.

Daz.

C4S

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41054

I dreamt I'd stretched my 911's legs on the M62 recently. It was about 3am and I was on the way home from a night club I believe. I hit the rev limiter in 3rd, then 4th and then stuck it straight into 6th and thought lets see what happens. It was only when I saw a van one second and then I was past it very quickly after that I looked down to see my speedo change from 169 to 170 and thought enough. It was still pulling.

I woke up with sweaty palms - and I just laughed writing that.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41081

Re you sure it was just a dream :wink:

Daz.

C4S

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41083

You want to be careful guys, being clocked at 135 mph got me a ban a few years ago. :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41090

I certainly haven’t gone out for a speed limit breaking spin this evening up to Lester square then back on the fly over nop not at all

Btw either my car handles like cack or there’s some bloody monster ruts and pot holes in central London. Car was diving all over the place

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41091

inner london roads are total sh*te

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41093

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7CUU
Back