Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Colour hub crest

Carrera

Banned
Does anybody know where I can buy a replacement colour crest for the wheel hub cap? One of mine has fallen off and I don't fancy paying another £20 for a whole cap as they're only a couple of mth old! Porsche engineering ..... :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35102

Tried that already, and will keep an eye on. Unfortunately I could only find the small ones with 2 holes on it. I need the bigger one without holes.

The car looks so odd without the crest on one wheel. I don't know how long I can wait before I just give up and replace the whole damn hub cap!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35109

might be worthwhile(providing of course you sourced them from an OPC) to see if they'll replace it......afterall the crests shouldn't really fall off unless assisted.....when i originally had my 924S in 93/94.......i bought a set of the colour crests.about 6months later 2 of them started to peel(the laquer that is)..........took them back to the OPC and they not only gave me a complete new set they also fitted them FOC and let me keep the original set

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35116

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11erCharlie
Back