Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Chris Harris / 993RS on Collecting Cars

Such an amazing car. Worth every penny of whatever she sells for :love:

Chris Harris on video is very good

£333k when I just l;ooked and 5 days to go. I might sit this one out :ROFLMAO:

Zingari is hoping for a glitch at 25 bags

If its £400k and I had cash lying around I'd buy that over any current supercar.

How’s this compare to the GT2 of the era? I’m undecided which one I’d rather have. I thought the RS came with the smaller whale tail wing which I prefer the look of

About ten times Chris Harris bangs on in the video about how this car has 1 owner from new , 10,000 miles and has been so well looked after. I’m not sure what he considers ‘well looked after’ to be in the car world but having perused the sales listing it actually transpires the car has been serviced once in 16 years.

yes it was cringy as he was obviously on a mission to sell it, having said that I do enjoy watching Chris and the car is a classic.
Thanks for posting carkid

About ten times Chris Harris bangs on in the video about how this car has 1 owner from new , 10,000 miles and has been so well looked after. I’m not sure what he considers ‘well looked after’ to be in the car world but having perused the sales listing it actually transpires the car has been serviced once in 16 years.

Yeah, any sensible buyer has to consider the service and maintenance history, I also find the 2008 OPC recorded mileage discrepancy odd.

Personally, I'd be happier with 60k miles and a fat service folder.

Matters not, maybe the "look into my eyes, 10k miles" patter will preach someones wallet open :LOL::eek:

I'm not sure the missing history matters as much at that level. If you're spending that sort of money then you probably have your own mechanic or team looking after your collection...? The cost of fixing anything that needs doing isn't going to be a major consideration for the eventual buyer I would have thought

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back