Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/NW Meet Up OCT

FZP said:
1st of October is the date. My bad, I'll fix that now, I see where you got tge 22nd from

Only 1 job :?: :roll:

Literally THE only one job he's got :floor:

Sundeep doesn't pay me..... :?:
There is a thought :D

Great 1st it is then, actually better for me as I'm planning a road trip to southern Spain 🇪🇸

I should be there to accept the Dom on Johns behalf :D

I see the weather forecast reflects the fact that Sponge is back in the Uk :eek: :sad:

There is no doubt, he is the meteorological kiss of death

Just an FYI for those who might be in the area tomorrow. Special guest Sponge will be in attendance, must be to hand over 2 years worth of Dom Perignon bets to Jonttt . :floor:

FZP said:
Special guest Sponge will be in attendance,

Bring your Brollies! :lightening: :lightening: :lightening:

Covid stopped play, it's a shame as the DOM was ready, in hindsight it's a good job i didn't hand it over 8)

Post up the test results or calling shennanigans and :redcard:
Besides Sponge suffering a terrible case of under the thumb, Great to meet a few new fellas with some lovely motors.
Official Photographer Alex will be posting up picks shortly

Just trying to upload my photos but imgur is down. :x

:)

I had a great time. Nice to see some new peeps there and 4 996s!! Loved the 80s Guards Red number too.

As for Chimp's new toy..........no words. :worship:

i0Z9Vbv.jpg

T5uZPRv.jpg

ZMPWgSe.jpg

ROYbJEN.jpg

w6Lrxp8.jpg

9ciHinG.jpg

ndywbQN.jpg

ykPzAIN.jpg

:thumbs: :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics