Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire detailer reccomendation

edward113

Hi

I live in the Tarporley area of Cheshire and was wondering if anyone knew of a good reliable detailer?

I have always regulalry done it myself through the year (using Zymol wax) with an annual top up by a professional but we had our first child 6 months ago and I just find I don't have any time at the wekend now! Let alone the amount of time it takes to do a proper job.

I could do with someone nearby who can come along regularly using my supplies if necessary who won't break the bank.

Does anyone know of anyone they can reccommend?

Thanks
Edward

I had mine done up that way by Chris Griffiths, he mainly does high end cars and supercars and is someone to be trusted, worth a drive to him if he's not right on your doorstep but he is mobile too. Worth a chat with him about what you want.

I would happily recommend Matt who owns OffYourMarks

He is recognised as one of the top detailers in the country, regularly writes for magazines and is the BMWCC's approved detailer. He often runs fantastic workshops for different car clubs.

He is based in Lowton outside Warrington so not too far away from you. It is well worth a trip to his workshop for a chat and cup of coffee, he is a great guy to chat to.

Another vote for Chris Griffiths, I haven't used him personally, I like to do my own cars. I've seen his work on a couple of friends cars, Nissan GTR and AM Vantage, was very impressive. They both had the Gtecniq Gold detail done by him.

Thanks that is really useful. I will give off your marks a call - i am really after someone local as I would like them to do it regularly (monthly) and so it will make it more practical. As I say I am really time poor at the moment and it breaks my heart to see it dirty.

Edward

Another vote for Matt..

I have used him on a few occasions and his work is off the scale.

Im sure he has a mild case of OCD,which is good when you are a detailer i guess...

You will not be disappointed with his work..

He has more than a mild case of OCD ;-) I have never seen any petrol head with bigger OCD and believe me that is saying something :lol:

My 991 is booked in to Chris Griffiths later this month I went up to have a chat and view his premisses which was impressive even though he had only just moved in. He had an AM, Ferrari, and a brand new Lambo in at that time, they looked fantastic along with an old MG.
I'll post before and after photos after collection.

Interesting thread and not as expensive as you might think for a professional job, Hermans going in to one of these guys for sure, if the Iraqis ever let me leave Basra :wack:
Both seem top guys probably just choose the one furthest away from Liverpool :floor: :thumbs:

Does anyone have an approx price for Off your marks-2 day correct and protect detail? I know prices depend on vehicle but pretty confident mine has fairly light swirling. Some impressive pics on both websites :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfaMax1996
Back