Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Centre Caps and Bolt Covers

SoliD

Monza
Hi, just had my wheels refurbed and to go with them I would like to get some new centre caps to go with it. Not sure to go with coloured caps or silver/black like I have at the moment, my Targa is Arctic Silver.

Where is the cheapest place to get the caps from and is it worth getting the knock off versions or just going for OEM?

Also I wouldn't mind some Bolt Covers to cover up the mouldy old bolts, once again, could anyone recommend the best type to go with a normal carrera wheel.

Thanks in advance!

For the bolts, wire brush on drill, zinc primer and silver paint. You wont believe how easy and much better they look. Rattle can, some paint prep, and old cardboard box... Nice and easy.

If you just put caps on, they look average IMHO and the rust accelerates underneath. Previous owner put caps on mine, looked wrong.

Black for the bolt caps (don't forget the locking wheel bolt requires different cap)

OEM for the centre caps (everything else is a waste of time)

+1 for Exel

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hetryx
Back