Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CenterGravity

pimeye

Nurburgring
10 days ago, after a two years absence, I went back to Chris for a check up. He found a number of issues and I took the car back two days ago for the work to be undertaken. Although the work could not be completed that day he (and Pete) worked long into the night to get it finished and I picked it up yesterday.

For the few people on this forum (perhaps the newbies) who do not know the amazing Chris (and Jayne and Pete) then I urge you to get your car checked there at least once. Not only are they highly professional and excellent at their job it is an invaluable educational experience for all Porsche drivers. Chris is a perfectionist and will do everything possible to get you a better driving experience. Although incredibly busy nothing is too much trouble and he ensures that everything is explained in detail (and in a very clear way) about what issues he may have found and the possible solutions. I have learnt so much in such a short period of time. I knew I could find my way around a human body but not a car and now I feel more confident in understanding how things work.

As many of you here have vociferously told me not to think about the new Cayman S I have decided to get the old girl up to scratch and to improve the car as well. :floor: After my recent tyre fiasco (big gash in rear left Conti and told none in UK, so had to have 4 new tyres as Contis are N2s and the only others that were available were N3s) I have decided to let PCT get things as good as possible, Chris to sort out his side of things, then being detailed and paint corrected (that's the car not the wife) next week. In the summer will get wheels refurbished by the other Chris (Exel) and possible a cargraphics exhaust.

+1 obviously but if your a cockney in brum by choice why not come along to the midlands we all speak English ( nearly) :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back