Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayman rear bumper - For Sale - Gen 2

Sixer

Hi all,
In my continuing clear out of bits I am selling my rear bumper generation 2 in black. I was going to fit the new style rear LED lights which require this type of bumper but I never got round to fitting it. These bumpers are rare second hand when they are undamaged. It is in sound condition with no breaks in the plastic or dents. Installation is very easy needing only a couple screws removing. It will probably need a respray as it does have some surface scratches.

2_zps17ecba77.jpg

This bumper costs approx £400 from an OPC not including shipping. I'm asking £90 shipped to mainland UK. Or if you are further away and you want to arrange your own courier that is fine also. However, this would be up to you to arrange.

Any questions pm me

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11erCharlie
Back