Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cat S 996 GT3 buy back -worthwhile, anyone want?

GT3 Buyer

I have the short term prospect of retaining my total loss 996.1. It's a sad story which will be told here for posterity in due course. At the moment I just wish to learn of the interest in a rare car to maximise my return?

Car is complete, considerable panel and glass damage.

Limited appeal but before photo catalogue and repairs will help. If it is repaired to a very good standard then it may appeal.

Bank on it only being worth 2/3 of a straight car.

I know of people who may be interested in its current state if the option to buy is realistic :thumb:

As one project draws towards a conclusion, so another project must begin. Post up details, I'm sure there will be some interest. More photos the better.

MC

It's not that silver stolen one is it? :(

Its probably worth doing some research/sums at to what it will cost to fix up and then potential sale value post repair.

I bought back my cat C Cerbera about 12 years ago and rebuilt it on a new chassis. I had to pay 25% of the Insurance payout to buy the car back. Completely different car but the sums still worked out favourably and I couldn't bear the thought of a TVR going to the crusher when it could be saved.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11erCharlie
Back