Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cassette storage

Atte

I have one of those really usefull cassette holders in the centre console on my 996. Can you change it for something more useful. Where do you get them from?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85806

Sorry to be a div but where abouts on that site?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85826

Have a look under Interior and then P96; there are various centre console options. They certainly have something like this for the 993, but it looks as though you might have to replace a bit more than just the cassette holder, unless anyone on here knows of anything different.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85830

They do come up on e bay from time to time but sometimes for more than you can get them at the OPC.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85831

Atte

If you come up with any good options, let me know cause the 4 Cd holder seems a bit pointless these days, especially if you don't have any way of playing them within the car.

Mike

Migration info. Legacy thread was 86077

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkivalex
Back