Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

carrera sport wheels

stokie1

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi guys

got my winter nokians on today from chris at exel - great service :thumb: thanks chris

Now i need some summer wheels - if anyone knows on a set of carerra sports pls let me know - wide body

happy to have them refurb'd - chris will sort - and with or without tyres

bit of a long shot but thought i'd give it a go ...

Sent you a PM.

For wide body you're going to find it a bit of a challenge unless you get on well with an OPC. I was quoted £2.8K for a new set with tyres from my OPC.

Unless of course you don't mind using 17mm spacers and the additional £250 they cost. :frustrated:

plavix said:
Sent you a PM.

For wide body you're going to find it a bit of a challenge unless you get on well with an OPC. I was quoted £2.8K for a new set with tyres from my OPC.

Unless of course you don't mind using 17mm spacers and the additional £250 they cost. :frustrated:

Hi Bud Is that 2800 excluding Vat , as I was quoted £3564.57 including Vat, as that would make them £2333 before Vat which seems too low for tyres n rated and new alloys form OPC ? Just out of curiosity as I asked 2 OPC for quotes and got the same price twice :?:

Honestly can't remember but I can check on Monday with my OPC. List price is £3,583.13 inc VAT on the Tequipment Brochure: http://content2.eu.porsche.com/prod/pag/tequipment/TeqFinder.nsf/TeqFinder?ReadForm&country=gb). The minimum expectation for a TIPEC or PCGB member is 10% off.

I have managed to get 17.5% off some things too. :D

Plus I did ask the same day I paid for my PSE, which I also got 17.5% off. :thumbs: He might have been feeling overly generous. :dont know:

plavix said:
Honestly can't remember but I can check on Monday with my OPC. List price is £3,583.13 inc VAT on the Tequipment Brochure: http://content2.eu.porsche.com/prod/pag/tequipment/TeqFinder.nsf/TeqFinder?ReadForm&country=gb). The minimum expectation for a TIPEC or PCGB member is 10% off.

I have managed to get 17.5% off some things too. :D

Plus I did ask the same day I paid for my PSE, which I also got 17.5% off. :thumbs: He might have been feeling overly generous. :dont know:

The £3583 correlates with my internet source and is the price without TPMS but including a set of PS2s. Bafflingly, a set without tyres is actually more expensive.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeff dussault
Back