Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted Carbon folding bucket seats.

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.
Yes he can source these he kindly offered me a set. Having said that they seemed to be readily available a few years ago. 9e got me an amazing deal on a new set in the end from a used Porsche dealer in Sheffield.
Have you got any contact details for him? Thanks.

Linus - he can retrim them to match if they have wrong trim or whatever too. OPC Reading use him for trimming.

+44 7592 992613

Ashgoods were advertising two pairs at 9k and 10k …. Long story , but one pair were mine FACEPLANT

Ashgoods were advertising two pairs at 9k and 10k …. Long story , but one pair were mine FACEPLANT
How come you parted with yours?

I missed out on the Ashgood ones. While I was talking to them about a set someone pulled the rug out from under me a one bought both sets.

Have you asked your OPC about availability & price for new?

I was able to buy a new set in 2018. Not sure about now.

Out of interest if you don't mind disclosing, what was the cost from the OPC? I bet they were cheaper then the £12 to 15k currently being asked for a pair?

Out of interest if you don't mind disclosing, what was the cost from the OPC? I bet they were cheaper then the £12 to 15k currently being asked for a pair?
Yep. Can’t recall exactly, but was around £7500 for the pair.

I have a 991.1 GT3 and would like a set of folding buckets for it. My current car has 18 way heated seats and would consider a swap + cash or outright purchase.

I know these almost never come up, but thought it worth putting out there.

Doug

07540 058 446
Off topic, but good to see you here mate. You still tracking with Ilya and co? Thought I’d seen something a while back about you being in an F12? Retired the croc, or do you still have it? Hope you are well.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pk2904-997
Back