Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Car Insurance - WTF, are they serious !

Porsche

Donnington
using elephant.co.uk by far the best quote.....

myself insured, full value, 9 years no claims bonus plus the RS body kit & perf filter mod.. quoted £960 no bad I thought.....

for a laugh I added my wife.... passed her driving test days ago after about 60 hours of lessons (prob' more but I lost count) and she still needs MORE prastice !

so added her with a licence of 0 months... and the quote came DOWN to £875.. WTF !!!!! eh ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21620

It's a sign, you should let her drive it more often! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21630

Its just one of those bonuses for being married !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21633

They must have worked on the basis that if she's driving, you wont be -

Thats a bit harsh mate :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21640

hhmmm indeed......

although it will be comedy if se ever drives the 993 as she go very slowly...... !

she has had the odd attempt to try and drive it before.. but could actually cope with the hinged pedals ! stalled 5 times in a row and gave up !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21652

Your lucky Sundeep - i cant keep my wife out of my car - she's a;ways hassling me to drive it !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21672

I let my missus drive mine and we got overtaken by a boy racer in a Nova. Bet he told all his mates about that one!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21673

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by warren mcbride on 17 December 2004

Your lucky Sundeep - i cant keep my wife out of my car - she's a;ways hassling me to drive it !
but if she starts to like it.. it could become her "friday wagon" to work .. as she says !

prob' should have 'guaranteed' my no claims rather than just protected it !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21679

why not just buy one for her ? It is Christmas after all............ :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 21683

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back