Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Caption Competition - Top prize!

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
Best caption for the following photo (as judged by CT993!), WINS a genuine Porsche Compressor (still boxed)!!!

For starters.. CT's is
"Porsche offers free lapdancer with every Cayenne to help slow sales"
- no, I didn't get it either.

Anyway, have a go :eek:

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/Porsche%201.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8053

"Ladies, are you definately ARDS qualified to take passengers out on track for hot laps ? "

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8058

Its not exactly what we had in mind when we said drag racing......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8063

Its always nice to see a good looking bunch of Porkers at a race meeting - and the cars are't bad either

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8066

Make sure you move the horses away from the cars before starting them or we might have a stampede on our hands, especially the flag bearer.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8069

Suprise Suprise.... Cilla Black joins Porsche race team.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8071

You're letting Chris judge? Madness....

''Porsche's new downforce technology''

(their breasts that is)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8136

Btw what's a compressor? An air conditioning thingy? Or those mercedes supercharger things? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8137

- tyre inflater to you and me - Chris is donating it - so it's his call. Come on you boys, kiss and make up :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8138

Oh I see...could do with one of them for my...er...bike. No would be nice for the 996. Very generous of you Chris! Has missus agreed to the GT3 yet?

(I've been talking to his wife hahahahaha)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8139

Sod the dolly birds, check out the Gt2 in the background :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8141

So poon... it would be..."Photographers get rather cross over American Pro-Prostitution group obscuring view of stunning GT2".

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8142

"The prizes for the top five positions were photographed prior to starting the race"

'04 996 GT3, Cobalt Blue

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8144

Noony and I haven't fallen out (as far as I know) we just take the piss out of each other :)

Anyway......a slow start on the captions chaps (and chapesses). Vic is in the lead at the moment with his "Its always nice to see a good looking bunch of Porkers at a race meeting - and the cars are't bad either".

This isn't the PCGB site. You don't need to be PC !! Infact, the more un-PC the caption the more chance you have of winning :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8145

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steviepee
Back