Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Can anyone advise what this means...?

phil84afc

I think something is amiss with my head up display in that every different reading (mpg, nav etc) has these dashes above them (the ----) rather than the norm - does anyone know what the problem could be? :dont know:

Thanks in advance, chaps. :thumb:

Attachments

• photo_863.jpg
    photo_863.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2,526
  • photo_456.jpg
    photo_456.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2,526
Your average mpg is 21.8?

Switch on your PCM.

~ Maxie

PCM all switched on, turned on the route guidance on the navigation, changed cd's, car on and off etc. I'm probably being a bellend but I've never seen it before...

It's been a while, but.... isn't that the driver-selectable field for various functions like Sport Chrono, radio station, etc., and it's currently set to an optional function your car doesn't have? :dont know:

Play with the selector stalk to see what comes up. Better still, read the manual. :D

I believe that is user configurable. I normally have my "miles left on current fuel (range left)" on display.

AFAIK: Looks like a PCM glitch to me. There should always be something there, or it should not show that detail if the PCM is off.
A restart of the car should clear it. Otherwise, check manual and talk to your OPC/Indy.

Ditto the PCM glitch bit, saw that once myself and turned off/on and back to normal. If your's doesn't then I think it'll be a visit to an Indy/OPC to plug it in.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YJY
Back