Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4 Engine mounts

graemeho

Nurburgring
Following last week's install of new exhaust tips which showed up my saggy engine mounts am now on the lookout for some replacement ones. There are some on the bay for cheap money but the part number quoted is slightly different.

The code for C4 mounts is 993 375 049 09 but the ones listed are 993 375 049 08?

Looking into it these are actually for a 996 but they look identical (both types listed on design911 site). Anyone know if they are the same/ equivalent?
Cheers
Graeme

Dont buy the ebay ones they are copies ,if they fail after 2 years ,where is the saving ?

I am sure there are threads on here about them

C4 points are only c£100ea from OPC so I'd go there to know what you're buying. I did :thumb: after looking through eBay

I put C4 mounts in my C2 and I still say it's one of the best improvements you can make for £200.
You can also get Wevo's which come with either hard or soft rubber centres. I might be tempted with a set of those next time. :dont know:
The soft ones are supposed to be a bit firmer than C4's but not as hard as RS mounts.
ATB
Steve.

Ok thanks fellas will go with the OPC items. Did think about the wevo type but as you say the Porsche ones are cheap enough.

RS Mounts with all new nuts bolts washers etc........£275.00 from Galsgow Porsche.

Well worth it in my humble opinion :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hetryx
Back