Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bye, bye Anniversary Edition.......

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!! That looks far too nice to sell. GLWTS.

Cheers Shurv - went for a drive today, 40 mile round trip all A roads between north Leeds and Harrogate. I think I'd rather not move house than sell it. :sad:

GLWTS?

Of course I, too, am wishing you GLWTS, but it's such a shame that you had so little time with that wonderful car. I'm sure she'll find a good home, but part of me hopes you'll find a reason or way to keep her. Cheers.

Not sure if I can get away with buying another one and persuading my wife it is so she can have her own to play with. Would make a cracking set of bookends in the garage though!

Jury is till out on this TBH. Took it up to RPM my local Indy in Knaresborough (highly recomended BTW) for a look over and some honest Yorkshire advice and other than a bit of missing trim under the front PU and needing some caliper pipes shortly it got the thumbs up.

I keep telling myself I'd be mad to get rid.......... :sad:

Tell the Mrs that as this one is such a good car, you'd never find one as good when you came to have another one. So the best thing to do is to keep it. I'd never sell a car to buy a house, If I couldn't afford both, then I wouldn't move. Having said that, I'd rather have a trophy car than a trophy house. Luckily my wife is very understanding and is happy in our little hovel with the Porsche outside!!.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back