Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Buying advice

stuart1997

Any advice on this car im interested in :-

F reg 1988 porsche 911 carrera targa in guards red 107,000 miles full service stamped history the last service a a porsche garage less than a 1000 miles ago.fuch wheels with good tyres good bodywork except a bit of rust on the one wing where it joins the front scuttle? (bumper area) and what looks like a small hole/dent on the black self adhesive thingys! that go buy the rear arches.interior pinstripe in cloth in good condition .hpi clear with mot until november.

asking price £10999

with a full service history would the clutch /heat exchangers have been changed?

cheers stu

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15013

I would assume at 107k miles they will have been changed, but look at the bills with the service history.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15017

Thanks for the info,will have a close look at the paperwork.the exhaust /exchangers look pretty good.the car drives well but i will have to get used to the strange pedals and the clutch is heavier than my ford mundaneo :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15022

That's because this is a sportscar!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15023

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nick Forest
Back