Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Broken mounting point on rear light

Depends on your level of OCD or budget.

A (possibly reinforced) plastic weld would suffice for purely mechanical purposes of stopping it falling out!

Near side or off side

Hi sky walker I have a near side off my turbo the fixings are fine but the right hand small corner section had broken and been glued it's 5/7 mm still glued together I can send pics . I was going to stick on eBay but if it helps !!!
You can't even notice the crack in the plastic.

Hello mate,

The rear light is on the off side unfortunately! I have it glued in place for the time being but driving on cobbled streets constantly freaks me out! I think I'll just contact some breakers and see if they have anything. Anyone got a good contact here?

Thanks

Hello, I had the same issue, cracking around the hole through the black plastic.
I repaired by gluing in the washers to the plastic using araldite.

This provided a solid and reasonably good looking repair.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benlin1234
Back