Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Brands GP circuit 9th Oct

You can get 10% discount off this one too if there are enough people who want in... I've also arranged a couple of free garages with MSV if we get enough.

I'm in... a warm up for Bedford!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75272

Being a Mon, it's gonna be difficult. Would love to do Brands someday though!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75288

Mick, do it before it closes! It should be a good day out and Brands often attracts some fairly quick machinery.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75291

To save me looking where is Brands - if I'm going to scive off work I don't want to go too far!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75292

Unfortunately if I take a Mon Tue or Wed off, that's 1/3 of my wkly pay, and that makes the track day very expensive before I even get there! I guess I'll have to wait till next season. They often do eve or half day sessions which suits me better anyway.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75325

Definitely considering it - it's only 20 mins down the road. I've done the Indy circuit 4 times now and could well be tempted onto the GP circuit as a last TD before the winter. What's the score on the garages?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75386

Chris - it's in God's own country (South East)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75388

Seagull - I'm getting some garages thrown in for free. Let me know if you're deffo in.

Mick - the Indy circuit doesn't compare with the full GP circuit! I don't think they do half days on the GP circuit...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75406

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 20 September 2006

Just off J3 on the M25 in Kent.
Having read the details on it too - I think it might be a bit much (skill wise and price wise after the ring) for my third track day. Thanks for the offer though. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75418

BUMP

There is a good contingent of Pork attending this Monday's meet, so even if you're not driving, come along and say hi! There will be 964RS, 993GT2, GT3s, GT3RSes...

If anyone is still interested in signing up to the event, it's not too late. Ring Alex at MSV on 0870 850 5014 and tell him you're part of the Titanic group booking and you'll get 10% discount.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78379

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CS4997Gen1
Back