Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bottom air duct fitting

Bradders

Nurburgring
Just noticed my bottom air duct is missing (ooo err missus etc. ) - I assume kindly left off following a service ?

Bought one today from Design 911, but wondered if any of you chaps fancied crawling under the front of your cars and posting a piccie so I can see one fitted ? Will need to be a 4S or Turbo. Cheers

:thumb:

Hi Bradders

Just clarifying what you mean by bottom air duct - is it the bit in the centre of the actual bumper below the number plate or actually underneath the car. Happy to take photo of my Anniversary just need to sort out how to post it. Not sure if you are member of PCGB forum but thee is at least one item in the Technical Articles which shows all the front end air ducts etc during replacement of centre radiator.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hetryx
Back