Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Booked G-Unit finally

Philip1972

Finally taken the plunge and booked G-Unit for a renovation job on the car... better dust the wallet off. I am now all excited...god I am like a kid!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69009

He's doing mine next week. I know exactly how you feel :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69022

You wont regret it,

At this rate he will have his C4S before Xmas

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69024

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 09 August 2006
You wont regret it,
At this rate he will have his C4S before Xmas

And having seen the lad work he fully deserves one.....maybe he should get a seal grey one so you can get the SY GT3. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69027

I do believe that it was high 50's Rob, I did see it, however felt it was a little too much, I will probably be better with a MK1, there is a nice one for £38k on Autotrader, however I would need to sell mine first.

Want to get the ring over with next week then I will look in earnest.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69042

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by 993_2S on 09 August 2006
Like this one Rob:

http://www.paragon.gb.com/sales/vehicle-details.asp?ID=116138

Yum yum.  No wonder it's sold.

Only 2 colours for Gt3 Mk2's, SY & GR, but I would say that!! Funny thing is that there are few cars that work in yellow but the GT3 Mk2 & new Lotus Elan both do. I'd have either of mine in yellow.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69044

I reckon Paragon are at the pricey end of the market on pretty much all their stock, so it wouldn't surprise me if it went for high 50s.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69045

I love speed yellow. That 993 C2S for sale looks fantastic - I'd buy it today if it wasn't a tip!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69046

Agreed Rob,

My choice for GT3 is

Yellow

Red

Black

Silver

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69047

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 09 August 2006
I do believe that it was high 50's Rob, I did see it, however felt it was a little too much, I will probably be better with a MK1, there is a nice one for £38k on Autotrader, however I would need to sell mine first.
Want to get the ring over with next week then I will look in earnest.

Hi 50's!!!!!

Bloody hell, I did get a good deal last year. Seriously thats all I paid last September from a dealer, 11k & 14 months of Porsche warranty left.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69048

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MainA
Back