Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bodyshop i can recommend

ami

Hi All

Just thought I'd share my experience of a great job done on getting my car back in to order by Langley Autocraft (Kings Langley).

I bascially needed the following doing:

1) Sort out rust bubbles under windscreen and respray etc

2) Sort out rust on door sills where after market chrome sill had caused rust to form (most likely a bad fit by a previous owner)

3) Remove dent and repsray rear bumper

4) Replace door rubber trims

5) Supervise re-fit of windscreen by RAC Windscreens

The total work cost £800 in total, and has been done to a fantastic level of finish. Not sure if it cheap etc, but I'm not bothered, all I know is that it's a flawless job.

The bloke who did the work is called Pete, and I can recommend his work to anyone requiring Porsche work, as he seemed very keen on getting the job done correctly (he is a Porsche owner)

RAC made a both of the windscreen the first time, but as I didn't know this, the garage pointed this out to RAC, and had them re do the job, knowing that there were problems with the fit. Second time around, the sceen is perfectly fitted (By RAC Windscreens local to Kings Langley ).

All in all, very satisfied, and happy to be in a mint car again.

Thanks

Ami

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67802

Completely agree, I used them to spray and fit a new bonnet (front compartment cover for the purists) and they did a brilliant job for a very reasonable price. Paint match is nigh on perfect and they were a joy to deal with.

I dealt with Pete too, he has a rather nice 993 Turbo!

Thoroughly recommended!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67870

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny-g
Back