Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Body Part Id number - online reference?

Mark Humpage

I need a few spare parts for my electric sunroof (88 3.2 Coupe) A couple of plastic guides and plastic clips on the guide rail front plate have snapped. I really could do with the part numbers for ordering purposes. Is there an online site where I can download the info?

In the meantime I've taken a photo and emailed a few parts suppliers.

Thanks.

Mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32180

Thanks for the link. No luck though. I've purchased a PET CD off ebay which will help me identify part no's.

Mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32187

Got them. :D

After quite a few emails and unsuccessful responses those good people at design911.com came to my rescue. They responded almost immediately with very cheap prices. We are only talking a few quid for the clips and hinges and they charged me accordingly. None of that minimum charge rubbish (which I have come across before). Total respect design 911. Here is their link, which is the least I can do for them
[b:jj6n1nT6zD][u:jj6n1nT6zD]

Also big thanks to transend who emailed the part numbers to me.

Its nice to know there are still traders out there who genuinely care about their customers. What a nice porsche community we live in! :lol:

Mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32213

Parts came in 2 days. Top stuff! Fixed the new hinges and clips and the sunroof is back to its best :D
Also got a PET CD off ebay. That also looks a sound few bob spent for future part requests.

Right, the sun is out....time to rev the baby up, part with the roof and zip some rural Leics roads....................

Mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32303

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfaMax1996
Back