Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Blutorange GT2 clone for sale

Stunning build I would find it hard to part with that one :thumbs:
 

Attachments

  • 993gt2_153.jpg
    993gt2_153.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 4,086
Thank you for the positive comments, I am trying to be practical and operate a one in and one out and I have a plan for special build and hence I am moving some of my current cars on, with a view to reducing numbers and hopefully increasing the seat time in them, but it's not easy to chose which ones go..
 

Attachments

  • dsc_0115_193.jpg
    dsc_0115_193.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 4,045
  • dsc_0118_623.jpg
    dsc_0118_623.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 4,045
Massive want... GT2 looks and go without the worry of piling on the miles and worrying about depreciation.

Lottery ticket bought. :wink:

C.
 
Thats lovely - :worship:

I would love that.
 
Good luck with the sale, I'm not sure that is the one I would be moving on?
I expect it cost a lot to build to that standard.

I was fortunate to do a few trackdays in the same group as the original Bluto, it is a special car, even from the passenger seat!

The grapevine suggested BBZ90 was going back to a previous owner?
 
Trantorman said:
Thank you for the positive comments, I am trying to be practical and operate a one in and one out and I have a plan for special build and hence I am moving some of my current cars on, with a view to reducing numbers and hopefully increasing the seat time in them, but it's not easy to chose which ones go..

Awesome collection 8)
 
wpozzz99zSS said:
Good luck with the sale, I'm not sure that is the one I would be moving on?
I expect it cost a lot to build to that standard.


I was fortunate to do a few trackdays in the same group as the original Bluto, it is a special car, even from the passenger seat!

The grapevine suggested BBZ90 was going back to a previous owner?

The "previous owners" garage is now full, he bought something rather special..

Building a GT2 rep correctly was never going to be a cheap, so if it does not sell I wont be sad, my 997gt3RS is also for sale so that should be an easier sale, its a rare car with excellent history
 
I've seen that orange 993 out and about. Magnificent looking thing.Whatever she sells for it won't be enough for this thing the road presence is off the scale. I've driven one of Greg Cranmers previous 993 builds. Best 911 I have ever driven of all generations. This orange one will be even more exciting with extra shove.


This yellow one they built won R21 concurs first outing. Best over all car. This orange 993 will have been built to same amazing standard.
 

Attachments

  • 993_rs_dfd_3_1_762x414_935.jpg
    993_rs_dfd_3_1_762x414_935.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 3,732
Stunning car! 8). The 993's BlutOrange shade seems far more rich than the 'Pure Orange' of that 997...:thumbs:.

wpozzz99zSS said:
Good luck with the sale, I'm not sure that is the one I would be moving on?
:yeah:
 
I appreciate it's a lovely looking motor and had a shed load spent on it to get to this ...... but a 12 owner car, CAT D and at £150K already :eek:

An original GT2 maybe just about unobtainable... but even so, it's still (with the greatest respect) a rep.

I'm absolutely staggered at some of the values out there and obviously I'm well behind the market.
 
The guy that builds these possibly builds the best 993s in UK IMO. You need to drive one to understand.
 
wozy said:
I appreciate it's a lovely looking motor and had a shed load spent on it to get to this ...... but a 12 owner car, CAT D and at £150K already :eek:

Whilst I respect you view and your correct in what you say. Its worth stating that the only element of that car that is 12 owners and Cat D. is in fact the log book/title.
The car was stripped to a bare shell with every single item being reviewed replaced or refinished as required to create what is close to a new car, the same process was applied to the shell, with all panels removed and all the paint fully stripped, I would guarantee that many non "Cat" cars will have had more filler applied to them than this car retains.

Without viewing it you would never appreciate the detail associated with the build process and I will happily continue to put more mile on it should it not sell.
 

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
124,584
Messages
1,446,539
Members
49,734
Latest member
11erCharlie
Back
Top