Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BILT HAMBER ANYONE USED IT?

Porschecrazy321

As anybody used Bilt Hamber alloy wheel cleaner?, i have been told that it is the best wheel cleaner on the market used by lots of detailers and valet companies ,any thoughts? :?:

I've got a few of their other products and they're excellent, have heard good things about their wheel cleaner also, so I don't doubt it's also very good. :thumb:

Not used Bilt Hamber, but I swear by Bilberry wheel cleaner.

Chris

TEST WINNER

I have just read a test for wheel cleaners on the auto car web site and they have Bilt Hamber as a clear winners think i'll give it a try,i will post some results in a couple of weeks as i am working in france for a while. :thumb:

As a side note I have Bilberry at the moment (only cos I brought a gallon of it), and will be trying BH afterwards. :thumb:

Prep your wheels well, seal with Collinite 486 and all you then need to do is wash with normal car shampoo. Harsh chemicals do not do the wheels any good. :thumb:

not tried their wheel cleaner but avid user of their rust and corrosion products my vehicles underside is very familiar with this name.

am now looking closely at wheel treatment.

quick look at their wheel cleaner, its basically Iron X which is excellent stuff and reaches parts other cleaners can't. However its not a grease or dirt remover and only attacks and delite's iron particles as in berak dust.

I have just bought a snow foam lance and also Bilt H snow foam.

I will report back!

It came top in a recent 'Auto Express' product test.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back