Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best £73.60 Mods

porkerjag

Trainee
New crossover pipes or new suspensions arms might be nice but i don't see them,just replaced my wheel centre caps along with the heater/ac rocker swithes and radio buttons for a total of £73.60

Attachments

• p1010992_133.jpg
    p1010992_133.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 1,816
  • p1010982_859.jpg
    p1010982_859.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 1,816
Both great improvements - you must be pleased!

I did the heater controls earlier in the year and found it lifted the interior a surprising amount for something so small.

Coloured centre caps are on my list for next year. Where did you get yours from?

MeltonMowbray said:

I did the heater controls earlier in the year and found it lifted the interior a surprising amount for something so small.

Coloured centre caps are on my list for next year. Where did you get yours from?

Got my centre caps from OnBuy.com for £10.12 they are suprisingly good...don't know how long they will last but for a tenner with free delivery its a no brainer

It certainly beats OEM centre caps which I just bought - eye watering £130! Well done.

Extra bonus point for centre caps pointing in the right direction too :thumb:

porkerjag said:
MeltonMowbray said:

Got my centre caps from OnBuy.com for £10.12 they are suprisingly good...don't know how long they will last but for a tenner with free delivery its a no brainer

They look great, where did you buy the switches for £63? Are they solid plastic or rubberised?

porkerjag said:
MeltonMowbray said:

Cracking find I just ordered a set in black £8.77 inc vat+Del... :eek:
Plus payment through PayPal... :thumbs:

They look great, where did you buy the switches for £63? Are they solid plastic or rubberised?[/quote]

Got the original Porsche radio buttons which are rubberised from frazerparts at just over £10 each (ridiculous i know) and the rockers which are not rubberised and just the same finish as all the other buttons which i think is much better from Spyderperformance which fitted excellently and were £42 for the 2 (also ridiculous) but the difference is amazing

porkerjag said:
They look great, where did you buy the switches for £63? Are they solid plastic or rubberised?

Got the original Porsche radio buttons which are rubberised from frazerparts at just over £10 each (ridiculous i know) and the rockers which are not rubberised and just the same finish as all the other buttons which i think is much better from Spyderperformance which fitted excellently and were £42 for the 2 (also ridiculous) but the difference is amazing[/quote

You're a legend, thank you. I bought the centre caps for £10.44 all in and the fact that you received them give me confidence that they'll arrive from China. I'll get the rockers from Spyder, showing for £36 all in. As they are not rubberised I presume that they should not peel? Do they illuminate? Now to ask my garage to fit them as if I do I fear I'll me this up.

With the centre caps if you give them a couple of coats of clear lacquer that should extend their life.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlb81
Back