Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Beard Survey

Fuchs

Baku
Seeing as our recent joiner / voice of da yoof Dangerman seems to think that all 911 owners have beards - lets have a poll.

Who here has a beard, tash or even god forbid Eddie Jordan style "extended" sideburns?

Me? i am totally free of any facial topiary. .........Apart from those "extra" hairs that seem to appear from your ears after a certain age, but ears dont count.

So - any bearded types amongst us?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46667

Huh? I suppose you'll be wanting to know next who wears socks with sandals, drinks real ale and goes on rambling holidays as well! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46672

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Richard Eff on 24 February 2006

Huh? I suppose you'll be wanting to know next who wears socks with sandals, drinks real ale and goes on rambling holidays as well! :twisted:
Shall i put you down as a yes for all of these then Richard?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46674

No beard - but I do like ale though :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46675

No beard.

I have always been told never trust anyone with a beard..they are hiding someting.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46676

It to young to have a beard, only just started shaving :wink:

Daz.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46679

Not wishing to offend anyone who might fit this description but when I first started work our IT audit department were known as 'The Beardy Weirdies' on the basis they all had beards (it seemed to be a pre-requsite to joing the dept) and were all very odd characters.

No facial hair here either, and can't stand ale, must be my (relative) youth..... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46680

None here either, though usually a bad dose of stubble by a Sunday evening. I hate shaving :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46684

So it would appear that we are far from being the Bearded old fart type of owner - maybe Dangerman got us confused with PCGB ? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46687

Have to confess I did in my past for about a year in my swissy days -most agreed that it looked more like I hadnt washed until you got close up so it went

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46696

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Hendo on 24 February 2006

Have to confess I did in my past for about a year in my swissy days -most agreed that it looked more like I hadnt washed until you got close up so it went
There's ALLWAYS one isn't there?..................... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46701

Isnt there a certain age you get to, and a beard is a prerequisite, (good knows how you spell it).

Daz. :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46702

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 24 February 2006

Isnt there a certain age you get to, and a beard is a prerequisite, (good knows how you spell it).Daz. :oops:
Ask Hendo.. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46703

I have often considered growing a beard, as you do on holliday when you havent shaved for 10 days, and look like an escaped convict.

You reach the point where you think, yes, yes I will, and then the nagging gets to you, and you shave it off.

Maybe next holliday, to annoy the wife I will grow a beard :twisted:

/UploadedForumImages/bearded_ian_anton_k.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46705

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/bearded_ian_anton_k(1).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46706

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
246dbo
Back