Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ban the Booo! (excessive 993 Turbo S prices inside)

You are all assuming it is aimed at a UK buyer :hand:

Now marked as sold.

Just reviewed that thread and a not unreasonable view :dont know: Personally remapping to 490bhp would put me off as I wouldn't know the provenance. If I did it in my ownership fair enough but I'd probably suffer the same view when I came to sell it on :?

I didn't pass judgement on the content, just that he was winding them up!

Its a bit like casting a fly on the water and reeling them in :roll:

I don't believe he's real.
:-|

I'm convinced that the user ID 'Booo' is either:

One of you guys messing around.

Or

A group of guys off some other marque forum having a joke.

The posts are entirely lacking in any personality or charisma and smack more of an abrasive third party playing puppeteer. No individual could type so much and not show even a hint of Consciousness, and to get everything wrong proves it is deliberate, statistically you would eventually accidently get at least something right by mistake. Furthermore, even with some kind of brain stem injury such a personality would be impossible, if something is alive then it's in it's nature to betray itself with some sign of life, but in this case the self serve units at supermarkets have more social awareness and accuracy, and unless such units are able to go online and join chatrooms, I'm calling it:

Own up! Who is 'Booo'?

I'll buy the man behind it all a pint at the next meet, as for a while, I did believe.
:thumbs:

I'm saying nothing :wack:

DickEmeryChurch.jpg

I've seen multiple ID's used on other forums.

I believe forum admin/IT support can trace IP addresses :wink:

My favorite was the Wizards Sleeve but that is a long story lol

I've only been exposed to a small sample of Boo's posts but my gut feeling is he is real, just does not mind winding people up etc......

Real trolls even the subtle ones would have been worse IMHO

ps just read the post linkd to above, I know Shantybeater, who new the wizards sleeve, which makes it even funnier (for me at least ;-)

GT4 said:
rottenbend said:
Now marked as sold.

Probably had to take a hit of at least £50k to get it off the lot.

I'm betting it got near asking and is leaving the UK ;-)

The Chinese are setting themselves up via Hong Kong for a change in legislation to allow them to import cars over 3 years old. My best customers at the moment and all they talk about is cars and the Beatles :lol:

jonttt said:
GT4 said:
rottenbend said:
Now marked as sold.

Probably had to take a hit of at least £50k to get it off the lot.

I'm betting it got near asking and is leaving the UK ;-)

The Chinese are setting themselves up via Hong Kong for a change in legislation to allow them to import cars over 3 years old. My best customers at the moment and all they talk about is cars and the Beatles :lol:

That's one expensive Beetle!

PS - I think you must have misunderstood the point of this thread (the clue was in the title) and hence the "£50k discount" on a car only on the market for just over two weeks was pretty well telegraphed as a joke.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tone_Loc
Back