Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

At last another Green one

That is lovely....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 107946

Isn't it just.

Sadly my Wife doesn't think we need it as much as I say we do. :roll: :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 107949

She is clearly wrong.

I generally like Green in all things, but not really cars... This does however look quite good and of course different, I wonder what the reserve is?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 107950

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Bud Fox on 09 January 2007

Isn't it just.Sadly my Wife doesn't think we need it as much as I say we do. :roll: :(
Funny that, mine is the same she can't understand way I need a £40k GT3 as a weekend car !! They just don't get it ! This is why I can only spend £10k max upgrading from the 993 I have.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 107952

Damn them and their financial sense.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 107955

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel on 09 January 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Bud Fox on 09 January 2007

Isn't it just.Sadly my Wife doesn't think we need it as much as I say we do. :roll: :(
Funny that, mine is the same she can't understand way I need a £40k GT3 as a weekend car !! They just don't get it ! This is why I can only spend £10k max upgrading from the 993 I have.

Shall I have a word with her and tell her no more nights in the Qube until she lets you have what you need.

BTW I love that green also

Migration info. Legacy thread was 107958

Thanks Dave.... That would be great ! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 107962

I love green, there is a chap who has a lovely 997 in some sort of green with sand beige, looks really nice.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 107990

I have always liked green cars - AM do a few nice shades. That Turbo is lush though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108116

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnvt
Back