Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Arena Red ?

J97911

Yes or no?

Absolutely. Would be my first choice if I was on the look out again.

On a turbo yes.

Not sure about a narrow body however....

All IMVHO of course.

It would hands down be my 100% favourite colour.
:thumbs:

...If I ever decided to paint my nails.
:puh:

clarkycat said:
It would hands down be my 100% favourite colour.
:thumbs:
...If I ever decided to paint my nails.
:puh:

Ha.

Reminds me of a Sierra Cosworth.

(not your nails, although if you did, they probably would as well)

BUT (as the grumpy old git with the white beard keeps harping on about)...Each to their own!!

Guards red, yes!

But to me, any red that is not a proper red, just looks like nail polish on any car. Especially if it has any metallic nature.
:nooo:

There is, however, a real plus to this colour: If you get a paint chip then any passing ***** will have a touch up stick in their handbag.
:thumb:

No affordable Toms have Polar Silver nails though, and god knows I have asked...
:sad:

Owl said:
On a turbo yes.

Not sure about a narrow body however....

All IMVHO of course.

Funny that, I feel the same. For some reason it works better on a turbo than any other.

Surely you must have an opinion? Do you like it?

I know if it was me, it wouldn't make a jot of difference what anyone else thought! BTW I like it, polished and with a bit on sun - fantastic!

I liked my Arena Red Boxster when I had it - much because it was something a little different from the norm.

Also have to say I agree on the above 993 Turbo comments aswell - it just works so much better on a Turbo than any other in the model range.

Paul_911 said:
I liked my Arena Red Boxster when I had it - much because it was something a little different from the norm.
]

But so is wearing lippy, painting your nails, killing women, putting moths in their dead mouths and making body suits from their skin.

Ain't always a good thing.
:)

Surprisingly, it's not for me.
:nooo:

Funny one isn't it? I LOVE it on a turbo, but I think that's because the turbo press cars were Arena and it was a very popular colour for people to own here in London. When I was a scruffy yoof and cycled around London on a Friday and Saturday night looking for 911s, Arena was the colour.
When I've seen NB cars in Arena I've always thought they just didn't look quite right. :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dicreamio
Back