Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

anyone seen a car for sale

richardofengland

Hi all,

Still looking for:

911 Coupe preferably carrera 4

silver

black interior, maybe blue, def not red.

extras - yes please lots

year 2000 or newer

miles 40-50k - nearer 40 preferred

money - i have some looking to pay approx 30k

thanks all

richard

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54358

I may be selling my limited edition Millennium Coupe. (Not silver! but chromaflair). This is a March 2000 (W) with 46400 miles and FSH and came with every available extra for the Carrera 4. Full service and new MOT today. New tyres and brakes all round. The original chromed wheels have been replaced with "new" Carrera 18" 5 spoke.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 55536

Hello,

if you have pics and a price this would help

look forward to hearing from you

thanks

richard

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56138

Hi Richard

I have no pics to hand. However, as the cars had identical spec, you can see a good selection on the web using links like:

http://www.mv.com/ipusers/turrel/porsche.htm
Web link

The only differences from the one shown at that website are as follows:

1. Mine is Right Hand Drive

2. Mine now has 5 spoke carrera alloys (newer type).

The reason I am selling the car is that I have a growing (second time around!) family and I'm sadly getting an estate (albeit an RS4).

I'm picking up the Audi at the end of next week but have to sell the 911 first (I'm not trading it in). I have had firm offers from 2 Porsche dealerships yesterday. However I haven't committed myself yet. So if a private buyer is interested at around half way between what I've been offered and what the dealers say they will retail the car at, then I will be interested. That way the buyer gets better value and I get a better price. On that basis I'd be looking for £31500 or a very near offer.

Please let me know, as the weekends coming up and the dealerships want a decision on Tues next week (Weds at the latest).

If you want to discuss this further, or ask any questions, then email me with your phone number before 530 today, so I can call you back. My email address is
[email protected]

I hope this is the info you wanted.

Best regards

Paul

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56141

By the way I'm not sure where you are but the car is in Bristol if you want to see it this weekend or Tues

Paul

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56143

a millenium for not much more than £30k :eek:
...BARGAIN!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56162

I have to say I think so too!

Anyone seriously interested will have to be quick though. The only reason I'm not advertising it anywhere is that I can't face the thought of dealing with inevitable time-wasters (no disrespect) :). If any private buyer has cash waiting and is looking for a good clean example with FSH etc then please get in touch.

I'll try to pick up any email or replies to this forum over the weekend, but please note that I am out of the office till Wednesday!

Paul

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56164

I have a 996 Carrera Coupe. 8,600 miles only

It is 2000W with Tiptronic and PSM

Silver with Black Leather

It is due a service but I am happy to get that done

Looking for £34,000

It is in SW London

Are you interested

Graeme Wood

Tel 02088764041

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56250